I’m using Bisq 0.6.7 on Ubuntu 17.10.
After being unable to sell LTC for SEK because of missing arbitrators I wanted to withdraw my LTC. That gives the dialog error:
You need to wait until you are fully connected to the network. That might take up to about 2 minutes at startup.
- I am connected and syncronized to between 8-12 Litecoin Mainnet peers.
- Bottom right shows “No seed nodes available”
- P2P network under “Network info” is empty with “no data available”.
So far I’ve tried:
- With and without “Use Tor for Litecoin network”.
- Bridged and non-bridged Tor.
- Connecting to local full node instead.
- Using emergency wallet withdraw. - Gives the exact same error.
Terminal output gives two interesting warnings several times per minute:
[DNS seed lookups] WARN i.b.n.DnsLookupTor: Error resolving dnsseed.litecointools.com. Exception: io.bisq.network.DnsLookupException: tor host is unreachable(host=dnsseed.litecointools.com)
[PeerGroup Thread] WARN o.b.n.d.MultiplexingDiscovery: Seed dnsseed.litecointools.com: failed to look up: org.bitcoinj.net.discovery.PeerDiscoveryException: io.bisq.network.DnsLookupException: io.bisq.network.DnsLookupException: tor host is unreachable(host=dnsseed.litecointools.com)
[JavaFX Application Thread] WARN i.b.c.p.f.FeeService: The delivered fee per byte is smaller than the min. default fee of 5 sat/byte
If starting the executable with the switch --socks5DiscoverMode ONION the first two warnings are gone, but the problem persists.
So now I’m out of ideas and hope for some help.