URGENT: Certain banks banned until further notice

I hope you are right.

What bothers me is that my trading partners may not know that the trade is held back because of this. Would be helpful if the arbitrators would resolve the cases (already contacted arbitrator1, but did not hear back). (Note again: I cannot open a support ticket from within the application.)

I had 3 Support Tickets open, with the same Account, I provide to all Arbitrators informations. So probably I messed up to send to you a Screen.

Thanks to the 2 Arbitrators which already released my funds today.

Im not talking about the Account, Iā€™m talking about my peer ā†’ jsumctnyhgynxmjg.onion:9999. Which stays according my Information always the same, and im trading with this Peer already 1 Months and 17 Days without any chargeback - 27 Tradesā€¦

The dispute case now gets interesting. The peer sending back the funds to that 3rd party account @scamedonbisq was using got returned the funds as the account is blocked. Why is the account blocked? Very likely because @scamedonbisq is a stolen bank account scammer. Waiting still for information from @scamedonbisq to provide proof against that assumption but he prefers to not answer questions by call arbitrators scammers.

Sure when the guy which returns first call the Bank and tell them he receive a fraudulent paymentā€¦
Bisq arbitrators are on a new scam level.

Explain me, if I scam, how is it possible having mostly 30 trades without a Chargeback.
Just explain me this?

You explain me how you have control over a German account of a German woman. You do not sound German at all. Zero proof of what was requested multiple times. Why it the account blocked? Because the bank detected it as money laundering account? That would explain why there are no chargebacks.

Ach, nun bin ich auch nicht mehr Deutscher? Dann wechseln wir doch nun in Zukunft zu deutsch. Deine dauernden Anschuldigungen habe ich wirklich sattā€¦ Was soll ich nun sein ein Nafri oder was?
Was hat das ganze damit zu tun?

Liefere endlich die Beweise dass die Anja Rausch und die anderen Account Inhaber die du verwendest (wir wissen von mind. 3 verschiedenen) echte Personen sind die sich deiner Transaktionen bewusst sind. Alles deutet darauf hin dass du Geldwaesche entweder mit gestohlenen IDs oder fake IDs betreibest. Wir lassen Bisq nicht von Leuten wie dich ruinieren. Also entweder kooperiere, gib mir Kontakt von Anja Rausch so dass ich bestaetigen kann dass da alles in Ordnung ist oder wir liefer alles was wir wissen der Polizei.

Oder bist du ne multiple Persoenlichkeint? Nicole A***, Andrii B*** sind andere die wir reported bekamen und mehr kommen baldā€¦

Really appreciate bisq devsā€™ and arbitratorsā€™ efforts to confront and prevent scamming activities.

However, I canā€™t help but find it ironic that in this process of investigation and bans and accusations, etc., bisq itself had to put on the behavior style of a bank! :joy::sweat_smile: