I am selling some btc and got this message from the buyer "Hello. I am ready to send the complete amount but the total amount exceeds the daily limit I can send. My max is 2500. I can sent that now and the rest as soon as my timer resets. I will await your approval before sending the initial amount so we both have proof for arbitrator once trade expires. My apologies for delay. "
They did send the 2500, do I release funds now or wait until the timer expires?