Version 0.6.3 is released:
This release fixes with timeouts at tx broadcast and improves P2P network data redundancy.
Please update as soon as possible!
- Add timeout handler for tx broadcaster
- Change broadcast policy parameters: Min required connections: 4; broadcast to all connected nodes; wait to hear back from 2 nodes to complete broadcast call (or timeout triggers complete handler).
- Revert change in 0.6.2 for disconnecting from seed node after reaching 6 connections
- Request initial data from several seed nodes instead of only one for more redundancy
- Optimize fee estimation policy for taker
- Add new altcoins: DeepOnion, WILD Token
- Deactivate stream isolation (hidden service are stream isolated by default)
- Fix wrong year at backup file name
- Fix NullPointer exception at seed word restore if data is not set
- Suppurt cmd+Enter shortcut for sending a dispute message
- Fix UI bugs (duplicate currency entries, not filtering edited currency list)
- Improve logs
- Improve seed node monitor
- Use different popup for Zcoin with instruction to only use transparent addresses