Why was my topic deleted without a trace?

Yesterday, I posted this thread: https://bisq.community/t/will-bisq-start-supporting-lending/10526

Shockingly and unexpectedly, today, it just says: “Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.”

I can’t find any trace of it ever existing except my bookmark.

What the hell is happening? Why would anyone delete a perfectly written question, 100% relevant to Bisq and containing no controversy?

What really pisses me off is how it’s just gone without explanation. Not even an automated private message. Nothing.

The Internet has become utterly useless, and this is the last place where I thought this kind of nonsense would happen. I don’t see how this could possibly be a “mistake”, especially after I had to wait for like a week for you to manually “approve” my account in the first place. Whatever the reason is, I no longer feel like participating in the Bisq community when my posts can just vanish like this for no reason.

Had same problem today. Something strange happened here on bisq.community.
It was not possible to login and this site asked me to register as a admin and I saw admin-email (gmail-account). Btw, are they (admins) seriously using Gmail?
And I cannot even change my password here. If I click on [Send Password Reset Email] I don’t get anything.

Sounds extremely fishy and worrying. Has this place been compromised or something?

Why in the world would you attribute malice or anything like that?

The forums were down a day or so ago for some reason, and may have got lost in that mix? I dunno… but next to ZERO chance anyone has done anything to your post deliberately etc. personally didn’t approve or hid it.

Chill. I’m sure an explanation will arise shortly.

Because malice is all I see, day in and day out, everywhere.

1 Like

I asked forum maintainer if this post could be retrieved, this has to be connected to site issues we’re having lately.
There was no removal of any posts lately.

1 Like

No removal of any posts lately, but my thread is deleted… I don’t know what to say.

Forum admin confirmed that a backup needed to be used and posts were lost.

1 Like