Withdrawal from BitSquare Unsuccessful

Withdrawal from BitSquare Unsuccessful

I am new a this but I have read for 3 hours on the internet and I’m still confused at how to fix my issue. So I finally decided to post her.

So far I have deposited two deposit transactions into my BitSquare.

I tried withdrawing a small amount of funds from my BitSquare wallet. a few days ago and instead, I had .0006 BTC withdrawn from my wallet. Instead of the full amount.

None of that was withdrawn into my External Wallet of choice. Also, I was charged the 0006 BTC twice which I will probably not get back?

Please show me how this will work without failing to withdraw again. Also I would like to avoid being charged excessive fees for no reason.

Appreciate all you do for the community.

Thank you!
M

Hi, that is very strange. Can you send me screenshots and more details as PM or email (manfred@bitsquare.io)?
There are only the miner fee when doing a withdrawal.
Only at a trade you have a fee and a security deposit which u get back after the trade is completed.
So there must be either a strange bug (never heard of such a situation u describe) or some strange confusion. You did not do a trad, right?
So can u send me a screenshot of the Funds/Transactions screen?
As well send me the wallet details. You get that by clicking alt+j. There u see all wallet transactions. You dont need to send me the pub keys, just the transactions. Dont check “include priv keys”!