Withdrawal not confirmed for 10 hours

i dont hold a lot there.i buy stuff and than transfer some more.i just dont understand why did it happen,i didnt change anything in settings.done it all the same as usual and for some reason it stuck.any idea what do i need to look for in the future.i have jaxx,but at this moment i was transferring btc to my paxful account.so basicly i guess im stuck.i will wait and hope it will go throught. it will be good to know why it stuck there and what to check before the transfer.thanks.

transaction coming from bitsquare to paxful

OK, what exactly show block chain explorer,when you check your transaction ID?
Actually,about 1,5 Year ago, my BTC transaction stuck for about 22 hrs.
Also some users ,after BCH , claim it and later, accidentally sent to BCH instead of BTC address, check if it can happen in your Case?
Sometime, if it is have not enough conformations, it is not appears in wallet until required number reached, it depends of provider,some need only one,some 12…
So,I will wait 24hr for now.
And recheck with another alternative explorer
https://blockchain.info/

I had the same problem earlier today and used a transaction accelerator to get my transaction confirmed. Not cheap so depending on amount you withdrew it may not make sense for you. Here is who I used…

https://www.bitcoinaccelerator.net/btc-accelerator

Good luck.

I don’t know what is going on but I just check BTC
Block chain and looks like there lots of unconfirmed transactions stuck.
As well, instead of promised lower fees, there crazy fees now! I test to send $12.2 and fee is $3,6
I test $51,1 and fee is$10.1!!! and this is low priority setting! So it is sbout20% fee!

mine is stuck now for 2 days.i will try paid service accelerator,hopefully it will work.was trying to save 1.5% fee,next time probably will go with coinbase and 1.5%

i will try it now.

Sorry to hear this, it is really sucks!
Hope accelerator will work.
Please inform us if it helps or not.
good luck

will let you know. paid 12$. i just dont get it how the seller was able to setup so low fee 64.69 sat/b that now im stuck with this bs or who did that so now i have to pay extra to get my btc.i mean its crazy,hope it will work.

I Just check this ID and it is shows final ball 0.4349075 BTC
total received 3.2798871 BTC
unconfirmed 0.44990751

Might be this article will help you
If your transaction come from Bisq wallet,
You can get your keys by press alt+J

they also say: “An unconfirmed transaction will eventually be accepted into a block by whichever mining pool mines the block, or the transaction will eventually be rejected by the bitcoin network after an estimated one to seven days. If it eventually is rejected, then the funds would remain at the bitcoin address they were sent from. The only thing you can do at this point is to wait and see if the transaction is accepted into a block. Like all wallet providers, Blockchain.info has absolutely no control over this, and cannot expedite transactions. This is always dependent upon the bitcoin network of miners, which we are not a part of.”

It is a problem which is known and will be fixed in the DAO release with dynamic fee calculations. Sucks now though.

This is a problem the whole Bitcoin network is experiencing to some degree. Blocks are full, network should recover soon. The problem is that the fees ware increasing rapidly, not even fee estimation services could always catch up in time.

Slow confirmation is partly a result of miners (very likely BCH miners = 100% Bitmain) putting their hash power to Bcash:

Another resource:
http://fork.lol/blocks/time
Here you see because BCH was shortly more protitable miners switched but quickly switched back to BTC. That caused for a few days a loss of Hash power thus slower confirmation time. Atm it is fine again.

paid 12$ yestarday and no result today.

im thinking that when the first one will be confirmed,only than the main one will be confirmed

i guess fuck it,nobody can fix it,have to wait.

guys any idea how long it might take before i will get conformations

“An unconfirmed transaction will eventually be accepted into a block by whichever mining pool mines the block, or the transaction will eventually be rejected by the bitcoin network after an estimated one to seven days. If it eventually is rejected, then the funds would remain at the bitcoin address they were sent from. "

just got email.received it. so im not really sure if it was guys that i paid 12$ or it just went through,but i got it. thanks everybody for your help

Cool! :slight_smile:
Thanks for let us know.