Withdrawal Transaction Not Appearing in Mempool

I tried withdrawing my btc from my Bisq account to my wallet. The transaction mas made May 27th 2021 and it has not been confirmed. When I click on the transaction ID it takes me to mempool.space and says that the transaction has not been found and that it’s waiting for it to appear in the mempool. How can i complete this transaction? Also, a side note, one of my first btc buying trade that I thought i completed is also having this same transaction issue. It does not show that the transaction is confirmed and says the same message as the above scenario. What should i do about these two transactions? Thank you for your help.

Hi thanks for the post. Sorry that you are having issues.

I tried withdrawing my btc from my Bisq account to my wallet. The transaction mas made May 27th 2021 and it has not been confirmed. When I click on the transaction ID it takes me to mempool.space and says that the transaction has not been found and that it’s waiting for it to appear in the mempool.

Did the trade in question go through mediation first?

How can i complete this transaction?

You might need to contact the mediator for your trade for assistance.

Also, a side note, one of my first btc buying trade that I thought i completed is also having this same transaction issue. It does not show that the transaction is confirmed and says the same message as the above scenario. What should i do about these two transactions?

Same as above. Feel free to reach out to me on Keybase for support. My username is pazza there also: Keybase

Hello I tried reaching out to you on Keybase but I’m not sure if i’m use it properly. Please let me know if you recieved my messages. Thanks!

No I have not received any messages from you. My username there is pazza