Arbitrator2: g72ouph23eznvpuz.onion:9999

okay, looks like i need my public key. is it 121XURgL6XJ9wysiHq6fzUCQ3g8WKSyEr3?

the public keys in that transaction donā€™t seem to be in the wallet data dialog

The public key is different from the address. You can find your public key to the multisig in the trade json file. Itā€™s the ā€œBuyerMultiSigPubKeyHex:ā€ or ā€œSellerMultiSigPubKeyHex:ā€, depending on your role. And what Bisq seems to provide is the hash of the public key ran through SHA256.

If you are talking to @Arbitrator2 , it would probably be better to do that by personal message.

1 Like

Hello, I have 2 disputes with more then 24h without any reply with the @Arbitrator2 ( g72ouph23eznvpuz.onion:9999). Trade id: 470881 and 174555. Please, can you confirm that has received my messages in the Bisq app? Need to release my funds.
Thank you.

I have received the message from the trade 470881 but the trade 174555 was closed this morning and you should have received your funds back. Just for the record, your first message was at 3:56:59 AM on the 6th and my first answer was at 5:43:21 AM on the 6th.(so less than 2 hours) your reply after that was at 8:30 PM today and I just answeredā€¦

Thanks for the reply, but Iā€™m not getting any messages from you through the app. The bitcoins from transaction 174555 I believe never left my wallet, but for me it still appears open. About the trade 470881, the buyer made me the deposit today, after the bitcoin has risen 15% in the last 6 days. I think he is acting in bad faith, how to proceed?

will message you through the dispute