Bisq v1.2.2 released!

This is a hotfix release mainly covering following issue:

Here are the release notes from v1.2.1:

Release notes

Bisq v1.2 ships several significant updates. A new trade protocol moves to 2-of-2 multisig escrows for deposit funds, dispute resolution is overhauled to be more private and scalable, and account signing removes 0.01 BTC buying limits for risky payment methods in major markets.

If you are updating from a previous version of Bisq, please make sure to do the following before updating to v1.2:

• complete all trades
  • complete all disputes
  • disable open offers (at “Portfolio/My Open Offers”)

Updating to v1.2 with unfinished trades and disputes will require an arbitrator to intervene and manually make payouts. Downgrading back to v1.1.7 to rectify the situation will not be possible, so please double-check before updating.

DAO

UI

Trading

Wallet

Assets

Added 8 new assets: Animecoin (ANI), CTSCoin (CTSC), Donu (DONU), Faircoin (FAIR), Krypton (ZOD), ndau (XND), NoteBlockchain (NTBC), uPlexa (UPX)

Removed two assets: Byte (GBYTE), Neos (NEOS)

I cannot remove open offers after v1.2.2 was released. I am still on 1.1.7, because of the ongoing trade problems with trade Q77TU Messaging stuck Q77TU.
When I try to remove open offers, a warning pops up saying “Deactivating of offer failed: Remove offer failed”.