Does anybody has experience with: https://www.wb21.com

That’s annoying. This article from Dec, 2015 states differently: https://techcrunch.com/2015/12/02/number26-launches-its-bank-of-the-future-in-6-new-countries/

Guess that didn’t work out.

Here a quick summay for WB21.com:

I did a SEPA transfer to my Austrian bank: they charge 1% fee and it took 1 day.
I send from my Austrian bank via SEPA to my EUR account (SEPA):It took 2 days until I got the funds (which is probably my slow Austrian bank). No extra fee.
Deposit from Bitcoin: Via Bitpay, takes 1 confirmation. Exchange rate was about 1 % away from market price (as far I remember).
Did not have tried WB21 to WB21. If anyone has an account, ping me so we can see if it is instant.

If we would support it it would be probably only WB21 to WB21, like OKPay. I am not sure if the answer regarding chargeback was about that payment option? They support debit cards as well, and the WIRE, so I assume for those they don’t protect against chargeback, but wondering how the sirk is when using internal transfers. If anyone has an account we simply could try it out.

Hi Manfred,

I have an account on WB21. If you want to test internal transfer, tell me.

Leo

1 Like

I’ve also an account on WB21.

I’ve added it on the list of bank accounts that allow instant transfers between them:
https://bisq.community/t/instant-transfer-on-the-same-bank-search-feature

Dos anybody have their debit cards in use?, and is wb21 really trustfully bank?

Thanks guys,

I send $20 to Sabadell USA on Sep 29 and has NOT arrive the money yet (Oct 4) and I sent 20$ to Wells Fargo USA and hasn’t arrived either I’ll keep update, if anything happens, but if the money arrives is not that fast as the claim.

They suck - law unto themselves in a manner of speaking… I read an article on them so very impressed I emailed them asking if i could send funds by bankers cheque - they said ‘no’, and any questions on ‘why’, have not been entertained. Given that I am using a standard (if slightly old fashioned) means to transfer funds - the lack of reason is annoying. (The only bitcoin exchange with a yes IF …passport… was BTCC-china, at 2.30AM in the morning their time)

They advertise on their site that their fees are only 1% and that transfers happen in real time… well I ended up paying 40USD fee on a transfer of 300 USD (that would be aprox 13% fee!!)

On top of this it took 2.5 weeks to get onto the beneficiary account! When i tried contacting them on status of transfer I either got an automatic copy and paste response or nothing at all…

So beware of this site or use at your own risk…

That’s good to know, thanks. Guess we’ll stay away from them!

Yeah, I’m using wb21 for the past 1 month and till now I didn’t face any problems. I came to know about WB21 via Huffingtonpost, So I decided to give it a try. I tried and to be honest, everything is working fine for me. The only thing I still didn’t get is their debit card option. In their site, they mentioned like they have debit card facility, but in control panel, I didn’t see any option like that. Otherwise, it is fine in regarding of fees and security.
Don’t take my words or any others. Just give it a try with a lower amount and I’m sure that you’ll like it.

Hi,

I also opened an account in wb21. I converted bitcoin to USD twice, and sent the money to my personal bank account. the first was about $1000, and the transfer took about 1 week. the problem was with the second: $2100 which I asked them to send to the exact same bank account - and the money simply disappeared! for almost 2 months, the money is gone from my wb21 account, and there is no money credited to my other account!
Don’t trust them, it looks like a scam. customer support just told me many different lies about what happened,they even repeat the same lies and fake promises again and again…
my advice: STAY AWAY FROM THIS “BANK”.

1 Like

(of course - the money didn’t arrive to it’s destination when writing this comment. it is still gone)

1 Like

Oh damn. Yes seems to be a shady bank!

Show me one that isn’t :wink:

Haha… there are bad and worse…

I can just share the experience with “smallice”! And in the meanwhile I have read on other platforms more complaints and issues with the same matter! I actually have sent a few times money and so far it worked more or less well. Not as fast as they promote all over but at least the costs were cheaper than with a normal bank. Anyway, my last transaction is also lost until now and I have sent several emails to the support team. After 6 days I received the first reply where they informed me to have a look on it with urgent priority… Well as of now 3 days passed and no reply anymore! Tried to call the number which can be found in the internet… Those seem to be only call centers who take calls in their behalf and forward the concerns later to WB21. Don’t know if that money ever will be credited to my account?! I seriously doubt it!!! But if not I will try to report it with the police in Singapore (https://app.police.gov.sg/Feedback/SPFfeedback.aspx). Don’t know if that will help or change anything but it is at least a try. For now i will give 2 more days.
To avoid similar issues with this bank… KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF AND LOOK FOR ANOTHER SOLUTION!!!

1 Like

Transfers dont arrive in beenficiary Accounts. We have send a few transfers to diverent Accounts outgoing from WB21. This is now over 2 weeks ago, and not one single dollar arrived in the Beneficiary Accounts. No real person to ask, no support. Mail Answers are taking days, and it looks like, that the mails are mostly copy/paste standard Texts. Stay away. I got some informations that tey are banned from the regulated Banks, but this is absolutly not my problem. I will update the Informations here when i see first real facts or arrivings of funds.

WB21 is a scam!
Worstest bank we ever meet, they have delays with payments already 1 month. We proceed 19 transactions, nobody receive their transfers. They don’t reply on our messages, phone support can’t fix our problems, they even can’t answer where is our money. This bank just keep our money, money is “held in the air”. Stay away from this bank, if you already have an account there - save your money ASAP and transfer to another bank!!!
Total amount of transfers is more than $50 000. They don’t care about this, they are going to destroy partnerships we built last year in 1 month. Make no sense.
Applying to the court.

1 Like

Just stay away from WB21. This is not a company that should handle your money. We have a simple swift delayed with them for 1 month!! And this is not the first time. They are either in the path to failing or about to close down. You can’t imagine a serious Institution with these kind of delays and lack of seriousness. Stay away!!

WB21 Were is my money?

I have a serious problem with WB21 because I have money in this “bank” and I am trying for two times transfer for another bank account and never happen.