Error on first bisq BTC buy

I’m online for a bit now if you want to test it out. But am I right that it’s costing me about 1 GBP to make an offer which i don’t get back again…?

Yes, sorry about the fee… if u send me a btc address i can refund it but miner fee will prob eat up most :wink:

It’s okay for just one test, I’ll try it now.

Hmm, actually, I forgot that I moved the BTC out of my bisq wallet. I think I’ll have to wait until after Wednesday’s fork if that’s okay? :slight_smile:

Does it matter if my offer is buying or selling BTC? I should have time to set it up today :slight_smile:

Here’s the offer: kdczri-e2e77286-ad0e-48a8-a7da-1249aac882d5-053

One other issue is that for GBP payments there is an option for “National bank transfer” and for “Faster Payments” but I think in the UK they’re the same thing…?

I fear I missed it. Still online?

Sorry, I had to go offline, reconnecting now.

I left it on all night. I’ll have to go offline now for a while but I’ll try to leave it on all night again.

It’s online now.

Finally I could take the offer (I interrupted before deposit tx got created). You will see your offer probably in failed trades now. If you see the trade in pending trades but without deposit tx let me know. I will add a fix to clean up such trades in the next version.
So from your side all looks good. Still no idea what caused the issue ;-(.

It’s in Open Trades and asking me to make the payment…?

But the deposit tx is empty, right? otherwise someone else has taken it.

Here’s the TX: https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/tx/67209e49bf3b90f52cda1a062d6a8d7fb6c575f16d3cd5c5127ebc8993145567

I assume it’s you as it’s a “test” bank account. So what do I do now to cancel it and get back the security deposit?

can u pm me a screenshot of the pending trade as well as of the funds/tx list? u should not have the deposit tx so the sec. deposit should be not have left your wallet. maybe that trade failure i produced is not correctly handled in your app/wallet. but if so its only a UI thing. but will see more once u sent me the screenshots.

Oh, I saw that the deposit was created. I tried to prevent that in my test by somehow did not work out as intended. Anyway, just open a dispute with cmd+o and tell the arbitrator that the seller should get out the funds and both back their sec. deposit. Reference to that post if the arbitrator is not me :slight_smile:

Okay I’ve done that.

Its closed and you got a bit extra out for your help. Thanks!

Hi, sorry, now when I try to open bisq I get “tradersMultiSigKeyPair must not be null” and it doesn’t open properly…?

It’s let me in now although still giving that error when I start bisq…? So did I lose my deposit but then you sent me the deposit plus a little extra manually? And should I be able to make functioning trades yet?