Error on first bisq BTC buy

Oh damn. I am sorry for that long serie of issues!
Thats a follow up bug form the test trade I did. Easiest is if you delete the DisputeList database object if you dont have any other dispute open. open the data directory (account/backup there is a button to open it) then browse to the db folder and there is a file called “DisputeList”. backup if and then delete it. after a restart the error should be gone.

you should see the payout tx in the funds/tx list. u also can check the balance by opening the emergency wallet tool there u see the internal wallet balance. with cmd+e u can open that. that balance must be the same as availabel balance+reserved in offers balance.

Great thanks, it seems to be working now :slight_smile:

Hi again, sorry this might just be a silly mistake I’m making but…

My available balance shows 0.04056.
In funds/send funds, there are two addresses, one containing 0.00956 and one containing the 0.031 you sent.

When I try to make a new offer and transfer funds from Bisq wallet, it says that I only have the 0.00956, so not enough…? Is the 0.031 not in my Bisq wallet too?

Thanks.

Oh that sounds that the wallet got screwed up. You can use the emergency wallet tool to send out all available balance if u dont have offer open.

You mean send to a non-bisq wallet? Or can I send it back to a bisq address?

If you have setup a new Bisq in parallel (other computer) you can use that. But I would not import the wallet to the new app just to avoid potential issues.

Okay, I’ve taken out my BTC. But where do I go from here? Is the bisq I have on my laptop not functioning properly? Should I wait for a new version?

something in your data might be corrupted. so i recommend to just start over again new. the app does not need to get reinstalled. just backup the data directory and then delete it. account/backup -> open data dir button.

Okay, thanks for all your help :slight_smile: