How to add your favorite altcoin?

Please allow me to also highlight this project called SAFE FS, and it’s coin, and support the request to be listed here. Part of a growing eco system and users community in crypto land, is traders. I’m heavily invested in this project (25%) and though I’m a long term investor (not looking to sell the majority of my holdings within several years, however I would love to pass some of my holdings onwards to other fans and traders), I was involved in several private escrow deals after the crowdsale ended, to extend my holdings. I have a high trust in this project to succeed after SAFE Network is online. And that moment is approaching fast now. Since the SAFE FS project is (so far) unique for the SAFE Network, I predict that it will have a huge first mover advantage. Bitsquare could and should profit from being the frontrunner while listing this coin early, and just as happened with MaidSafeCoin on Poloniex, see volume grow over the months. Here’s to hoping that Bitsquare will list this coin soon! Cheers! :slight_smile:

2 Likes