I see a quite similar case already opened but I believe the support needs separate cases for proper tracking.
It happened today with two of my trades, one after another. All looked fine till the moment I noticed only one of the transactions - “me as a taker” - on the blockchain and not the deposit. Other two trades - one before and one after these two problematic - are just fine.
Following the request from the previous case:
- for the failed trade c6T0Q2:
- maker fee transaction ID: 9763fd4b03a52972ceaeb9ad752486cfb62bb49a8f7d2b050b5f40ed67885305
- taker fee transaction ID: 01c637cd2f9f36c89cc77feb735687345b8134fc9fef0f3c24f432a8164d9641
- for the failed trade IRp6iR:
- maker fee transaction ID: f2492055978c71c0ca3c93fba077b584867105d78088ab0f480c45206c57e948
- taker fee transaction ID: 7798c55e03f30cc494c8a013405d50673167796914aefa2cc1833c90e0f64c53
Waiting for you further instructions