Traders get stuck waiting for confirmation on their transactions when unbeknownst to them the transactions hasn’t even been broadcast. They don’t get any result when looking for their transaction ID on the blockchain.
I’m not sure but it seems to be a mixture of network issues and too many trades made with a single wallet.
- Make sure that if you’re running a Local Bitcoin Node that you aren’t running a Pruned Node.
- If you’re paying the trading fees with BSQ make sure that you are in sync with the network. You can do so by going to DAO > Network Monitor > DAO State and the block height should be equal to that of the Bitcoin network.
The solution seems to be to migrate to a new clean directory and send the bitcoins there.
- Resync SPV chain. Wait for this process to finish and only move forward if it doesn’t work.
- Make backup
- Switch to a new data directory
- Issue a reimbursement request for trading fees spent
- Major bug in Bisq. Transactions not broadcasting and timing out - @horacen
- Transaction stuck at "Wait for Blockchain Confirmation" - @sleepyhead